Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Frivolity #1

I have decided that - since today is Friday (Thank God!), and that I haven't been keeping up on my blogs very well as of late - I'd start something new in this world of randomness: Friday Frivolity.

(Ok - so it's not particularly original - others do it too - but it's new for me so get over it!)

Anyhow, even if I'm unable to keep up with the random musings as much as I'd like to, at least I'll have something on a weekly basis to share with "all y'all" (that would be the plural of "y'all" by the way), even if it's not directly from the half-baked mind of yours truly.

So now, here for your dining and dancing pleasure, is the first "Friday Frivolity"...

Apparently, archaeologists in Washington, DC have discovered the remains of an prehistoric form of liberal Democrat:



Researchers, dubbing this discovery headuphisassus, have said that it "would explain a lot".

No comments:

Post a Comment