Friday, July 21, 2006

Carol - You've Created A Monster!

Busy Day At Work

You know that photographer friend of mine down in Austin, TX - Carol Schiraldi that I mentioned in my Bodacious Summer To-Do List (item 17)? Well, we've been back in contact lately and have been IM'ing over Trillian. Anyhow, she's turned me onto the virtues of Flickr as a photostreaming host and source for really neat user groups. Well, I checked it out and I'm hooked! Yes, me droogies, I am now a full-blown Flickrholic. It's great, but boy can it suck your time and attention away from things that are probably more pressing, such as - oh, I don't know - maybe, work? Fortunately, I had a fairly productive day yesterday, and didn't mind indulging a slightly-longer-than-usual lunch break. I have moved (most of) my online photos over there, plus threw in a few pics from my Nokia cameraphone, just for yucks. If you're so inclined, feel free to check them out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/craftyguypics.

And if that wasn't bad enough, I have applied to join Utata (actually, not much than just filling out an online form requesting a member page), and may attempt to participate in some of the projects on there. It will give me something to do over lunch other than Sudoku puzzles!

And so, another hobby is born. Thanks, Carol!

May all your priorities be kept in balance.

*Click*

No comments:

Post a Comment