Monday, September 04, 2006

Reflections on Rest


Reflections on Rest
Originally uploaded by CraftyGuy.
Where, oh where, has the summer gone? Didn't the weather finally get warm, and now it's cooling off again? Didn't I have a big to-do list and didn't get around to half of it?

I know I've been busy - I have the tiredness to prove it! But yet, somehow, it doesn't feel like anything been done. And I'm now back to five-day work weeks. So much for getting stuff done around the house.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel...I dind't get anything done this summer either :( And here comes the cold...had to turn on the heat last night my boys were so cold. - Your Little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of blue! Now, summer is coming again... makes me want to go for a swim!

    ReplyDelete