Thursday, November 30, 2006

Out With the Old


minivan2, originally uploaded by CraftyGuy.


R.I.P.: Our 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Minivan

The minivan died last night while I was on my way to pick up MJ and Bethanie from youth group. I'm not sure which I find more annoying - that the van stopped running only about 1/2 mile from my destination, or that the foolish thing couldn't wait two more days before conking out so that we could at least drive it to the dealership for the trade-in (we already had a replacement vehicle picked out, and the paperwork was in progress!)

But on the upside, it did its job relatively well for the 5 years we had it (and it did rack up over 175,000 miles!) And we will be getting the van towed to the dealership tomorrow and picking up our new vehicle - a 2000 Chevy Blazer with 4-wheel drive. Boo-yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment