Saturday, November 14, 2009

And We’re Back

Lest anyone think that I ditched this whole NaBloPoMo thing less than two weeks into it, rest assured I didn’t.

I was home from work Wednesday with the intention of running the errands for Patti as she was feeling under the weather.  But, best-laid plans being what they are, before the day was out I had a fever of my very own. And not to be outdone, it was over 102! I like it warm, but that’s a bit much…

Today is the first day I’ve felt at least semi-functioning, so back to blogging I go.  Since the first of the month, my blog attempts have largely been – admittedly – at bit on the feeble side.  A sentence here, a link there, a YouTube video tossed in for good measure.  I can’t promise the rest of the month will fully be more substantial than that, but I think I might be actually be gaining a little more momentum on the blogging front now.

That is, if I can squeeze it in between coughs…

No comments:

Post a Comment