Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wheel of Blogger 2009

I haven’t poked around other people’s blogs lately (with only a couple of exceptions), but with November being NaBloPoMo and all, there could very well be a lot of activity to check out.

The NaBloPoMo site (hosted by Ning) has a “randomizer” feature, that will take you to a random blog page.  This can be fun, educational, surprising, or even shocking at times.  I had run through a few of them a couple of years ago and blogged about it, and thought it might be fun to try it again.  So here for your dining and dancing pleasure is some samplings from another round of “Wheel of Blogger”.

1. "Brainella the Librarian”. Today’s entry brings a delightful love letter to something near and dear to me: the Starbucks “red cup”.  You know, those special holiday flavors that ‘bucks offers each year (my favorite is eggnog).

2. “Teacher Anonymous”. Here we have a post regarding a particularly good (in the opinion of the blogger – I would like to try it myself sometime) recipe for a cinnamon lamb stew.  It looks really good.

3. “Eat Play Love”. The post du jour is about being a Yankees fan.  As tempted as I am to say something really snarky at this point, I won’t.  This post was specially about remembrances of a father and his love for the Yankees.  Kudos for that, even if it is the Yankees.

4. “Clutch Cargo Lips”.  Differences in towel folding methodologies.

5. “Threads of Light”. Wonderful photography here.  I will be visiting this blog often.

6. “The Anonymous Adventures of Us”.  A nice little slice o’ life.

Good stuff all around.  I might revisit this treasure trove that is the Randomizer later on this month as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment