Tuesday, November 06, 2007

On a Roll


On a Roll, originally uploaded by CraftyGuy.

Just when I thought I was on a roll with this NaBloPoMo daily blogging thing, I draw a blank.

Actually I did have something earlier, had a photo and a suitably smart-ass comment, and even had it posted - but I thought better of it about an hour of so later, and deleted it. No, I did not succumb to a sudden fit of political-correctness (I assure you, it will be a very cold day in Hell before I give in to that Orwellian bullshit!). No, this was a case of really bad timing on my part. I could have easily and justifiably posted it a couple of months from now (and I still might when the time comes), but doing so now would not be the wisest thing.

So I was left with nothing to blather about for today - but wait! I also have my art photography blog that was due for a new posting. So now, there is a fresh entry there, and a shameless plug here.

Not bad for not having anything to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment