Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wheel of Blogger!

Since I haven't a clue what the blog about tonight, I am playing a game that just popped into my head, named "Wheel of Blogger". The NoBloPoMo website has a feature called the Randomiser which will drop you very neatly at the blog site of a random participant. Come with me as we visit a few random blogs and I will share the first thing that pops into my head (and perhaps drop an extra link for blog sites that may or may not otherwise have gotten that extra link).

1. LilyPotterKnits - A discussion on the huge number of knitted project this blogger has completed (6,284 neck warmers). I should be so lucky to be so prolific! I might get a few afghans made over the course of a year. I would love to be able to make a huge pile of stuff to sell at craft fairs and such.

2. JunkMonkie - Awwwww. What a cute baby. Do I want any more kids? No thank you - three is enough...

3. According to Heather - An A-to-Z list of drive-through services; how cool is that?

4. Unabashedly Me - Apparently loves mango smoothies.

5. Mama-Om - Having read only the title of that particular blog entry, new words to that old "Barney" song popped into my head... Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to-and-fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them o'er your shoulder like a Continental soldier? Do you boobs hang low?

6. ...On Being a Sports Girl - A New England sports fan. I may considering reading this on a regular basis.

7. Can't comment on this one - it's not even in English. Not a complaint per se, but am definitely wishing my browser would just recognize and translate these as they may very well make for fascinating reading...

8. Pink Lesbian *whats*? Not only am I not linking that one, I think I'm done with playing "Wheel of Blogger" for tonight. Plus I've really got to get that Barney song out of my head...

Earworms with low-hanging boobs? Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment