Monday, November 26, 2007

A Plaid Day


Red Plaid, originally uploaded by CraftyGuy.

Today has been a plaid day. If you've been there, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't, I couldn't even begin to explain it!

Busy, but bored senseless just the same. Productive, yet somehow I don't feel I've gotten anything accomplished. The mind goes in twenty different directions all at once, but not a damn souvenir to be had from all that travel.

I've been randomly reading other people's blogs for some sort of inspiration for tonight's entry, but nada.

Plaid belongs on fabrics, especially flannel - I love flannel - but it's not a good look for days to wear, Mondays in particular. Plaid makes Monday's ass look too big (and Mondays are a rather big bad ass day to begin with).

I warned ya I could get random at times. Especially on plaid days.

I think I know what I'm gonna wear tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment