Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thoughts


Utensils Ready, originally uploaded by CraftyGuy.

It's getting late, and I'm still groggy from the food coma - this papa bear is ready to hibernate for a while - so I will keep this brief. I thought I would share a few thankful thoughts.

- Even though I hate my job, I'm thankful that I have one.

- Even though it seems the bills pile up faster than I can pay them, I'm thankful that there is house to pay for, as well as oil to heat it.

- Even though the public school system has more shortcomings than I can enumerate, I'm thankful for the opportunities for education that my kids have.

- Even though hearing about all the liberal swill on the television and radio raises my blood pressure and gives me an ulcer, I'm thankful to live in a country where they are free to voice their viewpoint, as I am as well, and thankful for those willing to fight (and those who have before us) to make that possible.

- And even though I haven't a clue what even the next day brings, I'm especially thankful for a loving God who does know, and who wants only the best for us, and who will take care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment